3.05.2009

Counter Tops

I have been working on the kitchen cabinets and today we got new counter tops. I am extremely pleased with both the counter tops and the progress Polly and I have made (along with a cast of characters). I have added some photos below:

Remember these? Old counter top and original condition cabinets:


New counter top and refinished cabinets:


Old counter (close-up):


New counter top pattern (close-up):


It is very import to me that (within reason) we could keep any contractor hiring local. Accordingly we went with Random Lake's own:


I will add photos tommorow of the second counter top we had installed.

btw, I updated the to do list...

2 comments:

  1. I love how your countertops are in keeping with the character of the house. We LOVE the choices you've made so far. We're going to have to visit just to see it all in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! What nice things you say. It helps to hear that when you're in the middle of it all.

    ReplyDelete

Followers